up to 2 years protection even in the harshest fouling conditions.
- Polishing action ensures that a fresh, active layer of antifouling is
always exposed to the water. This action results in a clean, smooth
hull, minimising friction and drag. The movement of the hull through
the water gradually wears away the coating, preventing leached layer
build-up. This reduces surface preparation prior to re-coating, helping
to save time and costs.
- Multi-season lifetime (3-4 coats) - the convenience to haul out, wash
and re-launch without re-painting every season.
- Biolux technology - controlled optimised biocide release for sustained
antifouling protection. Contains boosting biocides for enhanced slime
and weed control.
- Wide overcoating window, can be applied up to 12 months before
launch - apply in Autumn launch in Spring.
- Suitable for high speed craft up to 25 knots
- NOT suitable on aluminium/alloy substrates or zinc sprayed surfaces.
Practical Coverage (m sq/Lt)9.0
No. of coats2-3 (1 Season) 3-4 (2 Seasons)
SubstratesGRP, Lead, Steel/Iron, Wood.
ThinnerThinning of product not recommended
Rated "Outstanding" on high fouling areas.