All-purpose polishing antifouling offering one
season's protection in just one coat.
- One coat per season (after initial 2 coat scheme), offers exceptional
value for money.
- One season protection in all but harshest fouling conditions.
- Polishing action ensures that a fresh, active layer of antifouling is
always exposed to the water. This action results in a clean, smooth hull,
minimising friction and drag. The movement of the hull through the water gradually wears away
the coating, preventing leached layer build-up. This reduces surface preparation prior to
re-coating, helping to save time and costs.
- For powerboats (up to 25 knots) and sail boats, and
suitable for all cruising leisure craft.
- Painting and immersion within 24 hours
- Low VOC (aprox 350g/L) reduces overall environmental impact
to the previous International cruising antifouling
- NOT suitable for use over aluminium/alloy substrates or
zinc sprayed surfaces.
Practical Coverage (m sq/Lt)9.0
No. of coats1 per Season after the inital 2 coat app
SubstratesGRP, Lead, Steel/Iron, Wood.
ThinnerThinning of product not recommended
Rated "Excellent" on high fouling areas.