For ultimate portability and quality performance with a 256 colour display screen is the Humminbird PiranhaMAX 197C Portable Sonar Fishfinder.
Supplied in it's own carry bag, you can transport this device anywhere and it requires no permanent installation.
The 197C Portable Sonar Fishfinder exhibits the same performance and features as the regular 197C, except the unit is provide with a soft carry case to transfer it into your boat. The case keeps together the device, the transducer when not in use, the cables and the battery. The 197C Portable obtains it's power from a rechargeable 12v, 1.2ah battery (not included) that sits at the back of the case and is attached using the two leads.
The transducer is suction cup mounted onto the bottom of your boat and this design allows you to easily remove and take with you wherever you go. The transducer is a hydrodynamic, XPT 9 20 T model and features a 20/60 degree turn, with a 200/83kHz frequency, with built in temperature and 15 foot cable.
The transducer features a DualBeam frequency which let's you decide upon two different frequencies to use for sonar data. You are able to choose from a narrow beam which will deliver high-accuracy returns of fish, structure, detail and the bottom profile. You can also choose to use the wide beam setting when you want a larger search of area you are in.
The 197C Portable can produce data up to depths of 600 feet and displays it all on it's compact, high quality screen. The screen is a 3.5 inch size with a clear, 256 colour 320V X 240H display and the design is very user friendly and simple to operate. The unit is supplied along with the carry case which features a handle on the top for comfort and ease of carrying.
The Humminbird PiranhaMAX 197C Portable Sonar Fishfinder offers anglers an excellent, portable fishfinder at fantastic value for money. In each pack, you will receive a PiranhaMAX 197C portable (PT) head unit, a carry case, suction mounted Transducer, leads and an installation guide/manual.
• 3.5 inch, 256 colour display
• DualBeam Sonar
• Depth range of: 600ft
• Suction mounted, XPT 9 20 T transducer
• 12v 1.2ah battery required (not included)
• Display Size Diagonal: 3.5"
• Display Pixel Matrix: 240H X 320V
• Display Type: Colour TFT
• Display Colours Grayscale: 256 Colours
• Sonar Standard: Dual Beam
• Standard Sonar Coverage: 28 & 16 @ -10db
• Standard Sonar Frequency: 200/455 kHz
• Target Separation: 2.5"
• Power Output RMS: 300 Watts
• Power Output Peak to Peak: 2400 Watts
• Depth Capability: 600 ft
• Temperature: Built In Transducer
• Backlight: LED
• Unit Size - Gimbal Mount: 8.75"W x 10.25"H x 9.75"D
• Mount A Type: Portable
• Unit Size - Indash Mount: 3.875"W x 5.625"H x 1.375"D
• Mount B Unit Size2: Optional In-Dash
• Mounting Options: Tilt and Swivel/Optional In-Dash Mounting Kit
• Transducer Mounting: Portable
• Power Input:10-20 VDC
• Power Draw:220mA
• Card Reader Available: No
• Domestic CHO: no
• Intl Portable: no
• Hardware: MHX XNT
• Transducer 2: XPT 9 20 T
• Bronze Thru Hull: N/A
• Plastic Thru Hull: N/A
• Puck: XP 9 28 T
• Trolling Motor: XTM 9 28 T
• Angled Puck: N/A
• Portable 2: N/A
• Bronze 3-n-1: N/A