The Boat Improvement Bible is the most up to date, user friendly and hands-on practical manual for boatowners who wish to improve their sailboat or motorboat. It will equip any boatowner with average DIY skills to improve all aspects of their boat: safety, comfort, facilities, storage and performance on the water. Many of these projects will also help increase a boat's value.
• Installing a heating system
• Installing hot water and a shower
• Increasing water tank size
• Making the heads electric
• Installing air conditioning or better ventilation
• Setting up solar or wind power charging for the batteries
• Fitting a generator
• Adding a gas alarm
• Installing interior lighting
• Adding a bathing platform or boarding ladder
• plus much, much more.
Packed with exploded diagrams, helpful step-by-step photographs and detailed guidance, The Boat Improvement Bible provides a wealth of DIY expertise and advice to enable anyone to improve their yacht or motorboat.
With this book to hand, you'll never need to call in the experts!