A fully automated compact pump with a tough plastic body for smaller vessels.
It incorporates back flow prevention to reduce the amount of water left over in the bilge and air vents in the body to help prevent air locks in challenging installations. The quick release inlet strainer allows rapid cleaning and the low amp draw conserves batteries.
The 500B is ignition protected and has a built in thermal cut-off.
• Connections: For 19mm (3/4") or 25mm (1") bore hose on inlet and outlet. Straight or 90 Elbow
• Dimensions: 112mm high, 130mm long, 73mm wide.
• Fuse Size: 4(amp)
• Output: Up to 31 litres/minute (7 gallons/minute). Max. recommended discharge head 2m.
• Fully automated bilge pump with integral sensor.
• Back up feature to prevent dry running if sensor is fouled, pump reverts to 2.5 minute cycle mode.
• Compact pump for smaller vessels.
• Tough plastic body.
• Back flow prevention to reduce the amount of water left over in the bilge,
• Air Vents in the body to help prevent air locks in challenging installations.
• Quick release inlet strainer allows rapid cleaning.
• Low amp draw conserves batteries.
• Ignition protected and built in thermal cut-off.
• Packaged Dimensions: L:18.00 x H:9.00 x W:20.00cm
• Actual Weight: 0.46 Kg (Approx. 0.66 Kg packed)