Traditional oilskin jacket made in Guy Cotten' s factory in Britany. They are using Glentex, a fabric as strong and waterproof as your grandpa' s oilies but with an incredible flexibility;They also have introduce a fabric called Isolatech, on the shoulders to reduce the condensation. A classic which should have a place in your wardrobe. Sailing, fishing or walking the dogs in the rain, it will keep you dry.
• Supple and comfortable Glentex fabric.
• Magic hood.
• Isolatech lining on shoulders and chest.
• Zip under flap with press studs.
• Adjustable elasticated wrists.
• Fabric description
• Tissu Glentex : The most popular of Guy Cotten fabrics for protective rainwear users.
• Excellent value for money. Comfortable, flexible, tough. Coated on one side. 320g/m?
• Magic Hood
• Wide Angle vision at all times for improved safety.
• The side adjustments gives an exact fit to the face.
• No Water ingress on sides.
• The hood is always well adjusted without being too tight.
• The hood can not be blown back with a sudden gust of wind.
• It is possible to wear a helmet under the MAGIC HOOD.
• 1/ Close and adjust your garment.
• 2/ Tighten both sides of the hood.
• 3/Adjust the back tie and conceal it inside its housing.
The MAGIC HOOD does not only fit your head perfectly and comfortably, it also provides an unequalled ease of movement. Result: the hood moves with your head.
Condensation is a natural phenomenon that occurs inside traditional waterproofs as soon as there is a difference in temperature between the outside and the inside of the garment. ISOLATECH SYSTEM is using the double glazing principle. An insulating membrane covers all the body parts in contact with the jacket : shoulders, chest and top of the back. The condensation is greatly reduced!