15in Model. Wind Indicator for keel boats.
A lightweight balanced vane arm mounted above two reference arms enabling the helmsman
to accurately judge the angle of the apparent wind to the boat.
• Vane arm moulded in tough nylon
• Sapphire bearing on stainless steel pivot for long low friction life
• Parralax free reference arms, positively lockable at angles of 55 Degrees,60 Degrees , 65
• Degrees or with friction lock at any other angle
• Vane and references fitted with reflective material for night use
• Mast Clip for fitting to either a horizontal or vertical surface. Indicator can be removed and replaced by a single screw without loss of alignment
• Length of Vane Arm 38cm/15in
• Height Overall 29cm/11.5in
• Weight 70 gms
INTERCHANGEABLE WITH OTHER MAJOR BRANDS!