Designed for long term maintenance-free performance, the NASA Wind Speed and Direction instrument is robust in manufacture and simple in operation.
Initial set-up aligns the boats head with the wind indicator, so the masthead unit can be mounted in any convenient location and is not bound to fore-aft mounting.
• Full 360 degree display of apparent wind
• No dead quadrant
• Digital wind speed in knots
• keypad adjustment of mast-head alignment
• Large display, back-lit for night use
• Supply voltage nominal 12v DC
• Compact cockpit display unit 132 x 98 x 30mm
• Low current consumption