Prevents corrosion when storing inboard or outboard engines for an extended period of time.
• Special formula makes starting engine after storage quick and easy.
• Protects cylinder walls, piston rings and other combustion chamber surfaces from rust and corrosion during storage.
• Excellent for inboard and outboard marine engines.
• With engine running at medium idle, spray Fogging Oil into carburetor(s) until engine stalls.
• Next, remove spark plug(s) and spray about 28g of Fogging Oil into each plug hole.
• Turn engine over several times by hand cord or electric starter.
• Spray spark plug tip(s) and reinstall in engine
(NOTE: Attach spark plug(s) to lead and ground before turning engine over to prevent possible damage to electrical system).