Anchor Ring anchor retrieval is designed for offshore applications where longer lengths of anchor chain are common. Our Anchor Ring has been specifically engineered to offer exceptional performance and value to boaters. Once you have used our Anchor Ring anchor retrieval, you will never want to go back to hauling your anchor by hand again.
• Can lift up to 80lb anchor systems, depending on the capacity of the buoy
• Stainless steel ring add a shackle to the ring and short line to the buoy
• Designed for anchor lines rigged with more than 15 feet of chain
• Easy to use - just slip over your anchor line when ready to raise anchor
• Can be used with any size buoy
1. Slip the Anchor Ring over the anchor line. Attach the shackle- buoy assembly. Be sure to snap the shackle through both eyes of thering. Toss the buoy into the water allowing the ring to slide down the line.
2. Motor your boat at a 30 degree angle off of your anchor point, taking care to keep the anchor line clear of the prop. Proceed slowly (roughly 5 knots) until the anchor is released from the bottom. Then increase speed slightly.
3. The anchor line will slide through the ring as the buoy floats on the surface. Once the anchor has reached the surface, shift into neutral and pull in the slack anchor line and anchor. The anchor chain will counterbalance the anchor and hold the anchor at the surface.